Monday, August 27, 2007

Waning Days of Summer

Still busy around the Digit household but found time to enjoy a little summer fun. Filled up the pool for The Incredible Digit Girl and Boy. They loved it and I loved taking pictures of them.



And summer is not complete without a game of "baseball".



I have found time to work on a few knitting projects. I've got a sweater I'm working on using Manos del Uruguay Cotton Stria (pics to follow soon). I got the yarn in the 50% off sale bin at The Knitting Bee (a great yarn shop that is less than three miles from my home - see link below). Also, I saw a good friend yesterday and remembered that she will become an aunt for the first time in September. So I went back to The Knitting Bee and got this:


A hank of Lorna's Laces Shepherds Sock yarn in the Sherbet colorway. Perfect for a newborn baby girl. I also got a free pattern with my purchase for a cute baby hat. Yeah for me! I don't have to hunt around looking for a project. Gotta love a full service yarn store.

The Knitting Bee

No comments: