Thursday, November 1, 2007

Costume Central

Halloween is one of my favorite days of the year. We get to dress up, eat candy and run wild around the neighborhood.....who doesn't love that. Of course, now I get to watch the Incredible Digit Girl and Boy do all of the above. Now, I will be the first to admit that I get a little crazy/obsessive when it comes to Halloween costumes. So when my kids tell me what they want to be, I dig through the fabric/craft stash and get out the sewing machine. I also wind up staying up too late and cutting the schedule too close but, what the heck, it's only once a year.









Of course, I can honestly say it was completely worth the effort. The kids looked adorable, they hauled in the candy and had a blast with their friends. Doesn't get much better than that.

No comments: