1) What was I doing 10 years ago?
I was living in Tujunga, CA, working as a full-time temp for the Kaiser Permanente Sales Dept, taking a Two-Dimensional Design class at Pasadena City College, and participating in the Without Alarm II Art Exhibit which was held in the empty Los Angeles City Jail (also used for a myriad of TV shows and movies). Oh, and not to be left out: nursing my poor little Jack Russell Terrier back to health after being attacked quite badly by another neighborhood dog. All while the Incredible Digit Husband (then boyfriend) and I were getting ready for our imminent move to Oregon.
2) What are five things on my to-do list today? (no particular order)
1. Pick up a classmate of the Incredible Digit Boy and take both to their preschool class.
2. Look for a coffee table for the living room.
3. Make and drink very strong coffee.
4. Shower - because my hair looks like a Nick Nolte mug shot.
5. Say a prayer for a dear friends grandmother who has been diagnosed with uterine cancer (join me if you like).
3) Snacks I enjoy?
Any kind of dark chocolate but especially with an orange flavor added
Any kind of cake - I'm not choosy
4) Things I would do if I was a billionaire?
Buy a house for my mom so she could stop renting.
Set up college funds for my niece and four nephews.
Donate large sums of money to art programs for homeless/low income children and teens.
Buy and customize a large studio/workroom for all my craft stuff. It would by my office :-).
5) Five places that I have lived (besides Oregon)?
Exeter, New Hampshire; Yuma, Arizona; Paramount, California; Eagle Rock, California; Long Beach, California.