Sunday, August 29, 2010

Not Quite A Year

Well, I'm definitely coming in under the wire of a full 365 days........I had at least a few months before I hit that milestone. And, no big surprise, once I viewed the neglected blog I found several features not quite working. So I did a little much needed maintenance and was back in business.

Last year brought a few changes. The Incredible Digit Husband spent a few months on the job hunt and luckily found a very good position within six months. We felt very, very lucky that it hadn't taken longer. I was lucky enough to be offered a part-time job during that period, too, so we adjusted our schedules to make sure we had plenty of family time during the week.

Now, we are counting down the days until the Incredible Digit Boy joins the Incredible Digit Girl at their elementary school. He'll be starting Kindergarten and is so excited. Since I will now have roughly seven hours a day to myself a few times a week, I'm really hoping to spend the first few weeks getting organized......fingers crossed ;-)!

And with that extra time keep on the road to posting more regularly.


(a visual momento of my road trip with my mom and aunts this spring)